Monday, October 31, 2011

Cormac McCArthy

The Road, by Cormac McCarthy is so far and intersting story. As I've been reading, soo much love, survival, and courage is shown throughout the story.! At times the book is very detailed, which helps you understand and visualize all that is going on. But I must say, other times I don't quite understand what's being expressed in scene. Some of Mr. McCarthy's writing gets confusing sometimes, with his unfinished sentences or his incomplete thoughts. I also don't really under stand why he choses to write this way. Authors have soo many different reasons why they chose the writing style that they do, like for instance it helps set the mood their trying to set or it helps it be more realistic. Whatever the case maybe, Cormac has lost me on his reason.! But other than that, I'm highyl interested in what's going to happen in the book, and is delighted to continue to read on

1 comment:

  1. Should be on "Dinosauria, We." Open letter to Charles Bukowski

    ReplyDelete