Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Red Hunting Hat

Im not for sure what I use my red hunting hat for. More than likely its to disguise myself from everyone and everything. With my hat i am able to hide who i really am from others. When im going through things, first thing i make sure i do is put on my hat. Some may call it being untruthful to yourself as well as others, but for me its a way to escape the impossible. When i put on my hat, nobody knows what im going through or what ive been through. They only see my exterior, not my internal pain. My red hat helps me deal with what im going through without everyone eslse getting involved. The only time i take off my red hat is when im crying out for help, and thats only to those who can see the real me even when i got my hat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment