Saturday, January 7, 2012

Music Review: Beyonce 4

To be honest, i really don't like Beyonce as a whole. She's not the best singer to me, and as many would say, "She's beautiful" well i would like to disagree. Even from the beginning of Destiny Child's I didn't like her because the rest of her group wasn't shown and recognized as frequently as she was, giving her the lead-way to the fame she has now. But all of this is besides the point, i want to give a review on Beyonce's latest album, 4.

For a person who could care less about Beyonce, I surely LOVE this album. This album has a various amount of ballads that actually show some of Beyonce's singing abilities. The album also posses so many different types of songs: ones you can dance to, ones you can cry to, and ones that might make you want to do something else. LOL

Beyonce pretty much puts out an album every year and of course, majority loves it. But for me, this album presented Beyonce a little differently from the norm, and that's one of the main reason I like it.

I have a list of favorite songs from this album, and i would like to start with "1+1":
Before this song got played out by the radio and all of the world began tosing it, i was deeply in love with this song. It is such a beautiful love song that lovers all over the world can relate to. The lyrics of the song makes you want to have that love that she's talking bout throughout the song. one of my favorite lines from the song is "When my days look low, pull me in close, and dont let me go. Make love to me, so that when the worlds at war, that our love heals us"

Party"
Party is more than likely my most favorite song from this album. I love that she did this song with one of the greatest entertainers, Andre 3000. This song has a great beat that you can groove to. Does the song make since, NOPE.! But i still love it. :)

She also have other great songs on the album such as "Dance For You", "Love on Top", "Countdown", "Who Run The World" This album doesnt really have any bad songs.! WONDERFUL JOB BEYONCE :)

*Now back to me not liking her lbs*

2 comments:

  1. No links to the music? Trying to make me do work...

    As I said in the other class, I go back and forth on Beyonce. I like when she does the unique, but am disappointed when she does the poppy predictable stuff. She is a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ane how come you don't like Beyonce!?
    She's really down to earth and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete