Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

Heyyy everyone in my 6th period english class.! Im Ane' King and i guess im going to tell you a little about myself. Well im a sophmore that obviously attends Whitney Young. I graduated 8th grade from C.I.C.S Longwood academy, where i attened there for nine years. Theres not much to know about me beside the fact that i LOVE dancing and theatre. Im in a drama group title FCBC, for children, by children. We dance, we act, we sing. We do just about everything. The latest play we been touring is "Expressions of Mj: History in the Remix"

Being in this class for the past couples days, ive come to really like this class. Its interesting and seems as though im going to have a great year in this class. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey to you too.!:) FCBC sounds exciting and engaging. Even though I've never personally been in anything like it, I <3 to act,sing,and dance as well. Are you planning on joining(or already apart of) the drama club,choir,and/or dance team here at WY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna Martinez:

    Your introduction was very interesting. (: I also like to dance. Are you in any other programs outside of school that pertain to dancing. Would you also possibly consider to dance for the rest of your life and pursue this passion for dance?

    ReplyDelete